CHRP is a practical, interactive and practitioner-based two months HR certification course for people who have no prior experience or qualification in the domain of Human Resources but want to start their career in HR Management. The course has been designed by highly professional HR professionals to meet both domestic and international needs of HR.
The aim of the CHRP course is to produce HR professionals who can contribute to organizations by having a solid fundamental understanding of HR Management and its link with organizational strategies. This is a two month online interactive evening program which provides the required knowledge, skills and capabilities to HR professionals.
Young professionals, managers, executives, officers who want to start their career in HR or who want to enhance their capabilities in the domain of human resource management.
1. Designing HR strategy aligned with Business Goals
2. HR Planning & HR Analytics
3. Talent Acquisition and Retention
4. Employee Development Practices
5. Organizational Development & HR Policies
6. Performance Management and Compensation
7. Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
8. Modules to make you an expert in HR Management
Evening timings 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM and three days in a week i.e. Tuesday to Thursday
• 80% Attendance
• At least 70% marks in each module
• 70% marks in the final project
Certificate of Human Resource Professional will be awarded to students who fulfill attendance criteria, pass the final
exam of each module and successfully complete the practical project.
The fee for this two months and 50 credit hours course plus final project will be 25,000/- PKR.